MetLase provides bespoke engineering solutions to complex problems where precision and speed of deployment are critical. Using patented techniques developed within the Aerospace sector, MetLase technologies are now being applied across multiple manufacturing industries such as automotive, construction, defence, energy and renewables.
We are excited to be recruiting for a Sales Engineer to help us to continue to grow our business.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to;
- Selling “Engineering Solutions” into various manufacturing sectors
- Account Management for multiple customers
- Build strong, long-lasting relationships with your clients, creating a “partnership” approach
- Dealing with new enquiries, acting as a link between customers and MetLase Engineers
- Develop proposals and quotes, which exceed our customer’s expectations, and can be delivered efficiently by the MetLase Engineering Team
- Identify new applications for MetLase technology to generate sustainable growth
- Delivering incremental profitable sales for MetLase
- Delivering account growth
- Keeping Account Trackers and CRM up to date
- Developing growth plans with the customer
- Play an active role in supporting Customer Engagement teams within MetLase and the Unipart Group
- Lead and support MetLase Engineers in the commercial and sales aspects of their role.
The successful candidate will ideally be qualified to BEng or equivalent and have experience in sales activities (preferably in an engineering environment). You will have excellent communication skills and the ability to build strong relations with various stakeholders. You will be self-motivated, enthusiastic and have good planning/organisational skills. Due to the nature of the role, the successful candidate must hold a full UK driving license as travel to customer/supplier sites is required in the role.
In return, you will benefit from monthly 1-1s with your line manager, a PDP designed specifically for you, twice-yearly appraisals, Employee Engagement surveys, well-being events and employee benefits through Unipart Group.
- Hours: 38hrs per week
- Location: Advanced Manufacturing Park, Sheffield
- Benefits: 25 days holiday + statutory Bank Holidays, DC Pension Scheme, Business needs car, cycle of work scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, Life Assurance